Safe and Trusted Canada allows other links to occur that may point to certain parts of your business website for all our paid subscriptions. Should you use linking at all?
Safe and Trusted Canada recommends that linking be used sparingly if at all. We recommend links to your affiliations and we will do this for you at no charge. If you are no longer have the affiliation then it is easy for you to delete the affiliation through your content management system.
As far as linking to certain parts of your website we want to remind businesses that words can be indexed whereas links cannot. Links change if your website changes and then this will also ruin your presentation. Links to an unauthorized website could cancel your subscription immediately and as a Site, we do not wish to see that happen. Mistakes can occur especially if your representative is unsure of what they are doing.
If you need content help in your profile we will provide it to you as part of our free presentation options. Moving forward all linking will be completed by our admin staff for security reasons and to ensure proper profiles are maintained.
Should your business require extra links then you must email email@example.com
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The company may also be archived.
See When We Archive a Business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- As a matter of policy, the Site does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines the subscription level.
- Users can use the Credentials Search’s advanced features to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as the removal of the business may occur at any time.
- See all subscription types for businesses.
- See our YouTube Channel playlists.