Businesses with premium subscriptions become eligible to receive requests from consumers who wish to gather quotes from several businesses at one time. without making a phone call.
This benefit allows the consumer ask for quotes from up to 10 businesses at one time. This saves the consumer time and money and is only done after the consumer has listed the credentials they are looking for in hiring a business in the first place. All equote requests will be sent to admin staff at Safe and Trusted Canada.
The consumer selects up to 10 businesses if available and places their email contact into the form as well as their phone number, first and last name. The consumer adds content to give the business more information as to what they are requesting. EG. Roofing quote for 1000 square foot house. Looking for a quote from business who provides total cleanup and hauling of debris away as part of the overall price.
Admin contacts the consumer to ensure that they are a viable lead or that our Site can provide assistance. The businesses on our Site will have generally more qualifications, credentials, and history than other sites where there is no system of sort and selection involved.
The business seen first in the database has a greater opportunity to receive requests. This is a great lead system for the business as well as saving time for the consumer.
The process is simple. See the video.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The business may also be archived. When We Archive a Business.
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- Use this Site as only one source of information and seek other sources if possible.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- Site Admin provides links to other review locations in the business profile that the business owner cannot delete or change.
- Check Better Business Bureau Report if available.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines subscription level.
- Users can use the advanced features of the Credentials Search to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as removal of the business may occur at any time.