Premium subscriptions also have access to the Now Hiring field that will notify potential employees that your company is looking for help. It may be a full-time job, contract position, temporary or possibly even an executive position in your company. Simply supplement this with the most suitable subcategories under Jobs.
Use the special fields if you have a premium account. Consumers can search discounts and now hiring fields directly from the home page by trade area and business category. See example.
This gives the owner of the business more opportunities to generate traffic for their business.
It can also be used to generate network offers to other Safe and Trusted Businesses in our database.
Safe and Trusted Canada allows the consumer to make their decisions on the quality of the links as well as the quality of the content. There is no interpretation nor does Safe and Trusted Canada endorse, validate, recommend or suggest a business. We provide a system where the consumer sorts and selects businesses based on the criteria the consumer feels important to them.
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- Site Admin provides links to other review locations in the business profile that the business owner cannot delete or change.
- Check Better Business Bureau Report if available.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines subscription level.
- Users can use the advanced features of the Credentials Search to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as removal of the business may occur at any time.