Information Only profiles give the business only one category and one trade area.
Presentation for Hotels would have to list room and hotel amenities and that would mean that some hotels may have up to 40 subcategories just to give that hotel an accurate presentation of that property. In some areas of Canada, we have listed Information Only profiles for this business category.
Unfortunately, because there are thousands of hotels in Canada we will not be able to list all of them unless they apply for account status.
Hotels in one city may be in close proximity to restaurants in other cities and the consumer should be able to view all their options. We have done this in selected areas. Moving forward hotels will need account status and trade assignments are according to subscription type. See our business order of display.
The Hotel may be listed in our database according to the composite review of all their review sites. will need account status.
Each account type gives the hotel more presentation options just like other business types. Trade areas and Categories will not be one of them as the hotel will automatically retain what is listed as an Information Only profile.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The business may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly to the business only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines subscription level.
- Users can use the advanced features of the Credentials Search to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as removal of the business may occur at any time.