Supplementary Review Links are temporarily provided to categories providing accommodation, auto service, contractor services and food services and will be published.
The Site provides the ability to an owner of the business to add numerous links to other review sites. Safe and Trusted Canada as a neutral site will add and publish links to supplementary review sites for accommodations, auto, contractor and restaurants.
Many of these supplementary sites can be found on the first or second page of Google. Other Supplementary review sites for other business categories will not be published until the business owner does this through their account access
Please Note A supplementary review site can ask Safe and Trusted Canada not to allow any links to their site. Once notified, that review link will be made unavailable for both Information Only profiles and Account holders.
Other Supplementary Review Links with other categories will not be published but may be visible to the consumer if published by the business owner and the following video explains the process.
All supplementary review sites are controlled by the business through their Plus Account. The business with an Information Profile can ask for archival of their listing on Safe and Trusted Canada at any time.
There is no risk to any business as an Information Only profile.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The business may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly to the business only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines subscription level.
- Users can use the advanced features of the Credentials Search to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as removal of the business may occur at any time.