Businesses with accounts clearly see the logo they are to use in their content management system for their business profile.
Although we have the legal names of Safe and Trusted Canada, you should not get confused with others that may have similar names in use with different logos.
As a business when you advertise, whether it be online, or in print, it is the responsibility of the business owner to check your advertisement to ensure that it is correct. If you are unsure of our logo, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be canceled. The business may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
Please Note That We Place the Following Content Into Every Profile.
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- Site Admin provides links to other review locations in the business profile that the business owner cannot delete or change.
- Check Better Business Bureau Report if available.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines subscription level.
- Users can use the advanced features of the Credentials Search to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as removal of the business may occur at any time.