Safe and Trusted Canada gives information to consumers that they can use in sorting and selecting businesses. The Site provides a system but warns the consumer that there is not a perfect process of selection.
Consumers need to protect their interests and always look for the things that may go wrong.
Did you get more than one quote? Did you confirm references? Did you get things in writing? Was the price far too low? Should you consult with others first. Remember you may be dealing with large sums of money.
Please Note That We Place the Following Content Into Every Profile.
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- Use this Site as only one source of information and seek other sources if possible.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- Site Admin provides links to other review locations in the business profile that the business owner cannot delete or change.
- Check Better Business Bureau Report if available.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines subscription level.
- Users can use the advanced features of the Credentials Search to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as removal of the business may occur at any time.