As a business owner, you cannot manage what you cannot measure.Companies with accounts have access to their measured views. The measured views are secured in the content management pages for the business and are not displayed for public view
Companies need to be part of the Internet. They need a process where everything about their business is in one place on the internet. This ideally should be embedded as a link in their business website.
The company can attract more visits to their profile by linking their website to their profile on Safe and Trusted Canada. It will also mean that there is a direct link, and the consumer will have a direct path to your business profile.
Account-holders will have more views on their profile if they link their website using the code in their back end content management system.
Premium account holders have more information that they can present to the consumer with added PDF’s, pictures, and embedded video.
Safe and Trusted Canada allows the consumer to make their decisions on the quality of the links as well as the quality of the content. There is no interpretation nor does Safe and Trusted Canada endorse, validate, recommend or suggest a business. We provide a system where the consumer sorts and selects businesses based on the criteria the consumer feels important to them.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The business may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- Site Admin provides links to other review locations in the business profile that the business owner cannot delete or change.
- Check Better Business Bureau Report if available.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines subscription level.
- Users can use the advanced features of the Credentials Search to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as removal of the business may occur at any time.