As a business owner, you can list your contractor services at no charge with a free basic subscription. You can also apply for other subscription types to augment your business display on Safe and Trusted Canada. See the application.
Grow Your Business
Safe and Trusted Canada lists contractors differently than anyone else. We want the consumer to be able to choose a contractor based on overall business credentials and contractor credentials so that the consumer has options to select easily. Consumers can select several contractors and use the request a quote feature where they can select up to 10 contractors at one time for a quote. In this way, travellers have more options to choose from and get their best deal.
Consumers search for contractors just like any other business type. They search for a business name, city, province or phone number. Our system allows the consumer to search only with the last four digits of a phone number.
Our Request a Quote feature makes it easier for the consumer to locate their choice of the best contractors in their city or town. A consumer can ask for quotes from up to 10 contractors at one time. The consumer selects the contractors and indicates what they are looking for in terms of services. Please note that all requests are gleaned by Safe and Trusted admin staff before sending the quotes out to contractors.
The contractor industry has done has seen many problems for consumers because in some ways it is unregulated. If you are a great contractor, accredited with Better Business Bureau, or have years in business with all the credentials and reviews displayed, then apply for account access.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The company may also be archived.
See When We Archive a Business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- As a matter of policy, the Site does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines the subscription level.
- Users can use the Credentials Search’s advanced features to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as the removal of the business may occur at any time.
- See all subscription types for businesses.
- See our YouTube Channel playlists.